Aspiring Organizing Momma Needs Some Help

 Hey Friends!

I am currently struggling to find the best ways to organize my house! I am currently in NESTING MODE because little CJ is due anytime between now and February. Yes, it’s normal to have a messy house every once in a while due to the fact I have toddlers running around in the house but I need a system to keep me from looking like the Tasmanian Devil came to visit (Oh Little Lolo). I would love to show you how my house looks like at the moment but honestly just a little too embarrassed. The only time my house looks clean is when we have plans of company coming by or a special event. I know this is one exciting blog but I know this will help me be more accountable and help me review some organizing hacks out there on this organizing journey.

    I have watch Marie Condor’s Netflix series, The Home Edit, even a couple of the TLC’s Hoarders Buried Alive episodes. Watching these shows, hopefully to boost some kind of spark. Yes, you can say “Oh Marie, you could be cleaning now instead of blogging!”, you are absolutely right but I just want to vent a little and take a quick break from the kiddos for 30 minutes.

     My next step is to “Make a List”, a priority of what needs to be cleaned that hasn’t been in a while. Then make a daily list from what “light chores” can be done (ie: stocking up bathrooms, kitchen cleaned, floors swept/mopped nightly and so on and so forth). Maybe I need the right tools? Guys I think this year I will work on finding better ways to organize my house. I will take you on this journey as silly as it seems I will keep you updated. I have have other things this year I will need to work on but those things will be discussed on another blog. Please send me ideas or motivation on how I can get my house situated. Thank you in advanced.

Comments

Popular Posts