BoxyCharm January 2022

 Hey Friends!

    I honestly want to say I opened my box like today but that would be lying. Actually Jake had opened it the other week. It was funny having him tell what I got in my box.

    So if you didn’t know what BoxyCharm is. It is a monthly make-up subscription box for $27.99. Usually makeup boxes send out sample sizes and a couple full-sized products, but this particular subscription has 5 FULL-SIZED products! Each box is different because each subscriber has different preferences for what they like in their box. All are different but very similar to the month’s theme.

    I am eager to try out this box because it’s got a pallet story I’ve been eyeing for and a blush I’ve been loving since day one when it first came out.

I am working on a friend’s make up for their upcoming wedding this summer. So I am going to test these first thing tomorrow morning in my Facebook Group  just join in and say “Hello!” And get ready with me for the weekend!! What kind of products would interest in a subscription service?


Comments

Popular Posts