Hair Goals and Review

Hello Friends,


Going to review an item for y’all that has been working for me the past few weeks. So I have been going to my Lady Hair Stylist Jess at Cincy Beauty Parlour. I have been going to her for years, well since before Delila was born so 4 years! My hair goal with her is to have an ashy blonde/brunette look like this…


It started from…




to this…



I honestly think it’s getting pretty dang close. I try to get my hair situated every 6 weeks just to upkeep it and just for  a good “ME time” from the kiddos. I’ve been trying many different PURPLE shampoos and I think I found one that works wonders! Purple shampoos help blonde hair retain from becoming too brassy like you see in the second photo of me. So I find that Color Extend Blondage Color Depositing Purple Shampoo has helped significantly. The scent is great and it doesn’t stain the tub like others do! My hair feels healthier too. I also got the conditioner too. I have another appointment before the Littlest Bieber arrives so I’ll blog an update on my hair journey.

I have linked my salon directly so y’all can save too, just mention me and you can get 20% off any service! Jess has an Instagram too so just click on the images and it will redirect you to her. If you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments!


Comments

Popular Posts