Marie’s 3 YouTube Videos II

 Hey Friends!


Happy Monday! Hope everyone is dandy. I have a some fun exciting videos I’d love to share with you this week.


So this is such a cute little video with Ed Sheeran! I love the concept that yes we live in two different worlds one is school and home! The part when he sings out , “Home” and “ School” with the long O’s get me and it’s very catchy! This is actually Lorena’s current favorite song because she sings along to that specific part and it’s the cutest thing for a toddler. 

Charlie Puth has just release his new video on “Light Switch”! It’s cute, catchy, and I think similar to to “Shape of You” perfect song to start the year I would think. As in a great song to add to your playlist. I have mad respect for Charlie, he writes his own songs, he can literally name any note of whatever sound, and he’s just an artist looking for his sound! This is going to be a repeat on my list for this week, bring on the fun athletic outfits to set the mood.

So to be honest guys, I’ve not downloaded TikTok (yet). But that doesn’t mean I wont anytime soon. I currently used the apps I’ve  had for years like Instagram and Facebook “reels”. This song made me want to rewatch this video, that I’ve not seen since the early 2000’s. I remembered how good it was when it started airing on MTV. Then I realized I wasn’t paying attention to the actual video, thank goodness!! I cringed, laughed, and belted out the words. Theee most dramatic video out there. Gotta love Celine though. 

Send me some videos I should check out this week and leave them in the comments!





Comments

Popular Posts