Mini Cheap Target Make Up Haul

 Hey Friends!

Sorry guys, I have been busy getting ready for our little one’s arrival. Went to Target to grab a few things and of course I stumbled on the makeup section. I saw a ton of yellow clearance price stickers while passing by so I checked it out!



I paid less than $12 on all these!



Got the Last of them for $1.61 EACH

It had GOLD flex in it and it was $2.50 from $8.99



I couldn’t resist the clearance price of $1.19 each for these pretty blushes!


I needed a new shimmer and this orangey colored liquid shadow is perfect for $2.50  


I know I have been busy but I am working on trying to put in more effort in my looks just because I honestly don’t want to give up on looking dead on the outside as I become a recluse momma. I can’t wait to try these new products! I will post some looks that I’ve tried recently from all the new products. Comment below some products I NEED to have in my stash.

Comments

Popular Posts