So No Go On When We Were Young Festival

 Hey Friends!

I was in the best mood today! Then I started getting excited for the ONE day presale tickets for the festival in Vegas. The presale tickets were live at 1pm I was in the queue 15 minutes later so i was able to get them in the cart but I couldn’t get passed the verification to prove I was a robot.


I have tried over 20 times to get pass this and I didn’t want to risk my card glitching through the site so i left the site on my iPad. I had two other links pulled up on different devices but nothing. Since the festival sold out right away they had festival add another day! So unorganized in my opinion. Ugh. 

Hopefully a revival of Warped tour happends in a few years. Jake and I will have a makeup vacation for this and I am excited!  


Comments

Popular Posts