What’s On New This Week for Marie

 Hey Friends!

As we near the coming of Lil’ CJ (less than 2 weeks). There’s always something more to look forward to! Joined a Virtual Bookclub this month’s book is The Night Before by Wendy Walker. I just received the book just yesterday. Can’t wait to start it tonight!

I’m really into finding a Mommy Podcast to listen to this week! I need one to get me going while I’m cleaning up the house. Please send suggestions in the comments! Another thing I’m going to try to put together is Easy to Make Meals to pop in a Crockpot or Instapot for the next few weeks. I have a few ideas  but I need more recipes. Something that should happen this week too is my routine hair appointment, just before the baby (hopefully). Let’s see how thus week pans out! Wish me luck.

Comments

Popular Posts