I’m Not Okay

 Hey Friends!

Me when I’m at that Stage at When We Were Young Festival 

Who in their right mind would think it’s okay to drop a festival like this? Like before I turn 30?! Just the other day I was thinking of the bands I didn’t see in middle and high school and BOOM today this popped out! 

The presale tickets go on sale this Friday! I definitely want to see My Chemical Romance, Boys Like Girls and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. Oh my EMO girl heart is so happy. I’m trying to bring up my homies to go with me! So bring out your slightly faded FAVE band tees from Hot Topic or from the Merch Tent from Warped Tour, them THICK silicone wrist bands and ratted friendship bracelets, and wear your most waterproof BLACK eyeliner and join the other kids at heart in VEGAS!! Who is trying to grab their tickets this Friday?
Tyson from The All American Rejects and Younger Marie circa 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts